Tuesday 3 January 2012

Mabel Lucie Attwell Designs

Hi All

Thank you to everyone for your good wishes. I know I'm late (have been all my life-drives my husband crazy) but the heartfelt wish is still the same - A HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!

Just before Christmas I received a gift from www.katysuedesigns.com that included the wonderful Mable Lucie Attwell designs. I already had the cd, it has some so,so sweet digis on it, well worth buying just for them. This is a new year card I made using a digi from the cd, does'nt this little girl's face bring a ray of sunshine into the day - much needed at the moment in the UK.


Here's a photo showing the digi that I coloured in using promarkers and chalks:


I also used cuts from my Cricut and other bits and bobs I had laying around.


Bye for now.
Vee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment